From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ed Jaffe
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 1:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Unreadable code (Was: Concurrent Server Task Dispatch issue
multitasking issue)

On 1/13/2019 8:47 PM, David Crayford wrote:
<Snipped>
Sadly, I've tried to convince the assembler programmers on
ASSEMBLER-LIST that vector instructions are useful for such purposes,
but have been met with a surprising level of skepticism (despite my
real-world experience and glowing endorsement)  -- primarily due to
flawed interpretation of what they've read in PoOp rather than just
trying it out and seeing for themselves. Oh well... LOL

attachments from your system.