The way I used to do this, way back in the 70s, before I wrote XDC, is I
had an associated command string containing a DISPLAY command (I think)
whose argument was an address expression that chained up from the PSA, all
the way through the current TCB, then through to the second newest RB and
to its stored PSW's instruction address.

I believe I used an l as the formatting operand.

This mickey mouse was one of the reasons I started writing XDC forty or so
years ago. I was appalled by some of the hoops that TSO TEST made me jump
through!

I said I could do better! And I have.

Dave Cole