I took this as a challenge.

Note that  CLISTs can run under TEST, but they are a bit flaky and strange
stuff might happen if yo combine the clist with other commands in the AT
clause. Thus  all the subcommands you wish to issue must be in the clist.

CLIST(PSWAT)

PROC 0
CONTROL LIST
SET &SYSOUTTRAP = 5
LISTPSW
SET &SYSOUTTRAP = 0
CONTROL NOLIST
SET &ADDRPOS = &SYSINDEX(INSTR ADDR,&SYSOUTLINE3)
SET &PSWADDR = &SUBSTR(&ADDRPOS+1:&ADDRPOS+8,&SYSOUTLINE4)
LIST &PSWADDR.. I
GO
EXIT CODE(0)

Under TEST