And I thank you.  You just don’t know how much that tool you wrote has saved me
and I’m not even a power user of it.

I have tried to explain the power of zXDC to managers.  I finally told some
that there are IBM groups that use it because there is no IBM tool that can do
what it does.

Again, thanx for your efforts.

Sent from my iPhone — small keyboarf, fat fungrs, stupd spell manglr. Expct
mistaks