On 7/2/2019 5:14 AM, Bill Giannelli wrote:
I am trying to get a list of the FMIDS and the associated product
name or description I have in my CSI. Online doc shows an ISPF panel
from SMP panels I believe listing this from the order panel. But my
panel is blank with no orders listed. First, why do I have no orders
listed? And second, how can I get a list of FMIDS I have with their
description?

Order panel? Huh? Are you referring to ServerPac orders and the CustomerPac Installation dialog panels?

I know from a previous post you're using z/OSMF Software Management, so I suggest you go there to get a list of the Products, Features, FMIDs installed in your SMP/E environment. Use the Software Instance -> View -> Products, Features, and FMIDs action.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.