ITYM FEATURE.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of CM
Poncelet <ponce...@bcs.org.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: getting a list of FMIDS and the product description

Try native SMP/E in batch TSO JCL, instead of using ISPF panels. For a
start, try something like "LIST FMID[s]" or similar against your CSI -
and proceed from there.

Apologies for my 'lack of precision' in this, but it's from memory and I
retired from mainframe sysprogging many years ago.

Cheers, Chris Poncelet (retired sysprog)