On 7/2/2019 9:14 AM, Bill Giannelli wrote:
when I try to view Products, Features, and FMIDs action from zOSMF it is blank.
could this be due to the fact I had not accepted the base?
Whether you have accepted the base or not won't affect the display. But blank, really? It doesn't even show you a Product/Feature named "No Product" and "No Feature" with a list of the FMIDs under that? Your software instance does point to your global zone SMPCSI data set, right?

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.