Leaving PDSESHARING(NORMAL) and using DISP=OLD (all the time) MIGHT work. Make
sure you have PDSE_BUFFER_BEYOND_CLOSE(NO) in your IDGSMSxx members too.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com