From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Charles Mills
Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2019 06:46
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [IBM-MAIN] Attitude of companies toward mainframers working from
home?

I am doing a favor for a friend who is writing a blog article on the above
subject, with an emphasis on the effect of the shrinking mainframe personnel
pool. (This is NOT some disguised headhunter pitch. Reply to the list or to
me personally. I will take full responsibility for "sanitizing" your e-mail
address and so forth out of what I forward to my friend.)

Does your employer allow mainframe sysprogs and developers to work from
home?
Any particular restrictions or qualifications?
Have they changed their policies specifically to address the shrinking
mainframe personnel pool?
Roughly what percentage of your colleagues work from home?

Thanks!

Charles

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN