Le 22/08/2019 à 08:54, Ron Hawkins a écrit :

I liked to have our team to train and work face to face occasionally and had
regular fly-ins of the team for a week. California killed this off as they
want to declare you a tax resident if you spend more than 60 calendar days
in the state. Tell that to someone from Nevada.

considering there are 52 weeks in a calendar year, and there are vacations / holidays / out of the country periods, you should be fine with once a week

Raphael