I did search for recid 61-64.
    On Monday, August 26, 2019, 03:58:31 p.m. UTC, Carmen Vitullo
<cvitu...@hughes.net> wrote:

 was a the dataset renamed possibly? not created, if so there should be an SMF
60-64 breadcrumb I believe to see if it was renamed from another dataset ?

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "willie bunter" <0000001409bd2345-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 10:50:24 AM
Subject: Re: SMF PUZZLE

Roger,
I looked for SMF 118 but nothing turned up. Thanks for the suggestion.
On Sunday, August 25, 2019, 10:45:43 a.m. UTC, Roger Lowe
<roger_l...@bigpond.com> wrote:

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019 17:29:30 +0000, willie bunter <williebun...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Good Day,
>I am trying to find the user/job which created a dsn. I run my trustworthy SMF
>job which looks for recids 05 14 15 17 18 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 136 139 163.
>The job showed the job which read the dsn & deleted it but it doesn't show who
>or which job created it.According to the LISTCAT the creation date of the dsn
>was Thursday Aug. 22. I read the SMF tape for the previous week and subsequent
>days including Aug 22 & 23.
>I was thinking if the dsn was created by a FTP or an UNIX upload process which
>may not be trapped by SMF
>Any thoughts? Any suggestions

If you think it might have been an FTP process, you will need to check out the
SMF 118 records.

Roger