I always knew semi-colons were dangerous.  Most people butcher their usage in
grammar and now abends … who knows what mischief they will stir up next.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org
+1-919-656-0564
PGP Key: 0x90ECB270
Facebook <https://facebook.com/matt.hogstrom>  LinkedIn
<https://linkedin/in/mhogstrom>  Twitter <https://twitter.com/hogstrom>

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom