BTW on the Mac there are at least 3 other options:

Python
In-built Apache/PHP
Filezilla

I use option 2 most of the time, option 3 occasionally.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer

zChampion, Systems Investigator & Performance Troubleshooter, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker

Blog: