On 3/15/2020 2:35 PM, Mark Jacobs wrote:

I've read the manuals, but can't figure out how to convert a full
function z/OSMF environment to the lite version. Is this even
possible, and if so can anyone point me to the relevant
documentation? Thanks.
I'm guessing this is not a scenario the z/OSMF team has considered and certainly has not documented. Understandably so.

z/OSMF Lite refers to a configuration of the z/OSMF nucleus and core services, but no optional plugins. Therefore, if it were me, I'd simply remove the PLUGINS statement from your IZUPRMxx parmlib member, as I believe that should get you a Lite configuration.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.