The z version is simply TRACK (or TRACK for VM, to be technically correct),
although you can build the module to be anything you would like it called.

Current version is available at http://vm.marist.edu/track/

_______________________________________
James Vincent
Systems Engineering Consultant
Nationwide Services Co., Technology Infrastructure Engineering
Mainframe, z/VM and z/Linux Support
One Nationwide Plaza  3-25-02
Columbus OH 43215-2220   U.S.A
Voice: (614) 249-5547    Fax: (614) 677-7681
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 03/20/2006
03:35:01 PM: