Communicate:  Well, that's the issue.  That's one of the things I need guidance on.
The application would run on VM and request the information from a WAS server running on Intel.
That information would then be returned to the VM app.
I assumed they would communicate via TCPIP
I've done this using Rexx sockets but in the other direction. i.e.  I have an app. running on an http server running on Linux (running on an IFL running VM)
using hipersockets, etc.
It requests info from VM, sends it back and displays it on a web page.  But remember, I'd really like to avoid using Rexx sockets.  If it is
absolutely the only way to do it, then so be it.

Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/21/2006 01:54 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System