RXSockets:  I'd say about 95% of our apps are written in assembler and DMS.   The user would run a  green-screen app. entering the
necessary data.  This data would then be sent to the WAS Intel box.  The info processed and returned back to VM to be displayed
on the green-screen.   I don't think DMS is Rexx friendly. <g>.

Adam Thornton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/21/2006 02:27 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System