Title: Message
It was not early.  RSU 0601 was made available Tuesday afternoon.
-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Romanowski, John (OFT)
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:57 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: ordering RSU's and PSP buckets

Mike,

I’m jealous, you show service level 0601  generated 2/13/06

I downloaded the VM520 stacked RSU, PTF UM97520,  Monday 3/27 and it still was the 0501 CP service, which I already have..

Where do you get your early RSU’s from?

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.