Although the shopzSeries page still states 0501RSU, you will get 0502RSU level for PTF UM97520 (and that of course means that a Q CPLEVEL will return service level 0601).  We just downloaded a copy of it to make sure.  The text on the page is just a little behind the product (and the PSP bucket that comes with it... however there is nothing in the new bucket yet anyway).  These problems are being resolved.

If you are having a problem with shopzSeries or one of the other web interfaces, please provide feedback thru the web links, or open tickets against it (i.e. we can not do much from here about entitlement type checking).  We can as mentioned order the RSU for you on tape (just open a PMR).  Thanks and Best Regards,

Kurt Acker

Steve Gentry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/29/2006 01:18 PM

Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc
Subject
Re: ordering RSU's and PSP buckets

Kurt, thanks for your response. It did get me a little further but . . .

It lists 5201 as the current RSU.   I go to another IBM web page and it list 0601 as the current RSU.

The page that lists RSU 0601 doesn't have an option any where to order it.  Then this gets into the Entitlement

web page maze.

Kurt Acker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

03/29/2006 12:20 PM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System