This is how it was when I had original problem:

USER DISKACNT DISKACNT 32M 32M BG
  INCLUDE IBMDFLT
  AUTOLOG AUTOLOG1 OP1 MAINT
  ACCOUNT 10 ACCNTNG
  MACH XA
  IPL 190
  IUCV  *ACCOUNT
  MDISK 191 3390 2709 001 510RES  MR READ     WRITE    MULTIPLE

This is what I tried to change it to:
 USER DISKACNT DISKACNT 32M 32M BG
  INCLUDE IBMDFLT
  AUTOLOG AUTOLOG1 OP1 MAINT
  ACCOUNT 10 ACCNTNG
  MACH XA
  IPL 190
  IUCV  *ACCOUNT
  MDISK 191 3390 8331  100 510RES  MR READ     WRITE    MULTIPLE

But after linking to it via MAINT and Q DISK, it showed 400  cylinders not 100.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/6/2006 11:50 AM >>>
Anne,

 Could you post a copy of your directory entry for DISKACNT ? at least the
MDISK statements?