From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Bohnsack
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:48 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: OT

That's strange  Here's a header from VMESA-L out of my Trash box (I don't clean out old stuff too quickly).

Date:         Mon, 27 Feb 2006 09:18:31 -0600
Sender: VM/ESA and z/VM Discussions <VMESA-L@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
From: "Jeff Gribbin, EDS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ICKDSF R17 CPVOL LIST - R/W DASD Required
To: VMESA-L@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

I see a screen and a half of header on IBMVM.  I assumed that it depended on how the list is sent because I get digest entries from LINUX-390 and RACF-L and there isn't much of a header.  I also get the digests from a couple of the VNC lists and there is a screen and a half of header there as well.

Jim