Tomorrow will be our next (last, we hope) attempt to move to 5.2. In the event
that we should have to regress to our current system, I was wondering if it is
possible and prudent to leave some of our servers at the CMS22 level.
Specifically, is it necessary to fallback the SFS and NFS servers? We know that
TCP/IP and all of its friends will need to revert to their former selves. Does
the NFS machine have to match the level of TCP/IP? If so, does SFS have to
degress to match? We are back-level with SFS and have a problem that is fixed
in V5, so we really would like to leave SFS at the CMS22 level if we go back.

We have been running CMS22 in most of our other service and several individual
user machines (80+ users in all) for over a month with absolutely zero
release-related problems.

Regards,
Richard Schuh