Just to notify - SPTAPE LOAD worked and I have restored the 'DSSVFORT DCS
S'
file to NSS spool area, after that VS Fortran 2 seems to work OK, at leas
I managed to run the verification procedure as per SC26-4339 document,

which Larry Davis kindly provided link to. Thank you very much for your

support, everyone, that really woke up some sort of nostalgy feelings abo
ut
computers I used to work at university (any PDP11-s left in this world?).
will proceed further to see if there are any other issues down there (aft
er
making DCSSBKUP, of course), as I have been asked already for a part-time

administration of this system.

Alexey

On Tue, 9 May 2006 00:45:33 -0500, Alexey Bozrikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
:

[SKIPPED]
> What I found is an image of a tape (in so-called 'AWS'
>format), which seems to be SPTAPE-produced for the starter system. I
>MOVEFILEd some files from it and they seem to be NSS/DCSS files.
Hopefully,
>if nothing has been changed since then I will be able to do an SPTAPE

LOAD.
>I will investigate/report if any success will be achieved. Otherwise VS

>FORTRAN installation seem to have one file missing (all install EXECs ar
>referring to FORTRAN DEFAULTS file, which is being read by EXECIO).
>
>Alexey

[SKIPPED]