VM version seems to be (from q cplevel/q cmslevel):
 'VM/ESA Version 2 Release 4.0, service level 9903'
 'CMS Level 15, Service Level 903'
Fortran seems to be (from what I found VSFORT minidisk):
5668806 VS FORTRAN Compiler and Library
Ver 2    Rel 6     Mod 0

Got no idea about patches/PTFs applied (I am an AIX support engineer, aft
er
all ;-)

Alexey