Thanks for the advice. The other exec failed with same error message
complaining about lack of FORTRAN DEFAULTS file. I will follow the Redboo
you have suggested, maybe I am missing some additional steps.

I5668806 DCSS

*** VS FORTRAN Version 2:

***    THE FORTRAN DEFAULTS FILE is required for product installation.

***    Installation is terminated.

Ready(00200); T=0.86/0.94 11:13:23

Alexey