From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU]On
Behalf Of Leland Lucius
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 3:37 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Anyone use VMRM?

So, how do you folks feel about VMRM?  Does it work as advertised?  Like
David B., I'm "fundamentally lazy" and don't want to have to sit around and
baby sit these funny looking birds.  Sure, initial hand holding would be
required, but after that I want the system to take care of things for me.

Thanks,

Leland

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com