because that is a very low cost solution)

Date:         Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:41:28 -0500
From:         =?iso-8859-1?Q?Brian_Nielsen?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Even better, the Velocity HDR report shows what processor type
you're running on:

  Operating on IFL Processor(s)

Brian Nielsen

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:38:53 -0500, Brian Nielsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know it's doable, since the Velocity LPARS report shows whether the
processor type is CP or ICF for each LPAR.  Then the question becomes
which LPAR you're runing in.

Brian Nielsen

"If you can't measure it, I'm Just NOT interested!"(tm)

Barton Robinson - CBW     Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Velocity Software, Inc    Mailing Address:
 196-D Castro Street       P.O. Box 390640
 Mountain View, CA 94041   Mountain View, CA 94039-0640

VM Performance Hotline:   650-964-8867
Fax: 650-964-9012         Web Page:  WWW.VELOCITY-SOFTWARE.COM