Our 2003-205 can be IMLed to do Dynamic I/O. We never did implement that feature --- we just never made many I/O changes over the yrs -- so I don't know if that negates the need for an inital IOCDS load or not.

Jim Bohnsack wrote:
It's been quite a while since I worked at that level but I didn't (don't) think that CP is going to be able to sense anything that isn't defined in the active IOCDS. It seems to me that was why I used to have to give a tape to the CE to load a basic IOCDS that would be enough to start with.

I hope I'm wrong.
Jim