Hi,
Back in December there was a flurry of activity here
on the topic of VSE/VSAM for VM being discontinued.
At the time, I, and I believe lots of others, wrote to the
product owner expressing our concerns with this policy.

Has anyone heard of there being any result to these
comments/complaints?

The VSE/VSAM web page at http://www.vm.ibm.com/related/vsevsam/
still announces:
VSE/VSAM (5686-081) ends service February 28, 2007.

Do we have to just assume that VSAM is dead, and
drop all of our production applications that use it?
Is that what all of you out there have done?

I am pretty scared about that possibility...
Shimon