Shimon -

I wrote to the product owner about my concerns.  I explained to him
that VSE/REXX performance on VSAM files was poor and that I could get
better performance in VM/REXX using Address REXXVSAM and Pipe stage
NASHVSAM while linked to the VSE/VSAM files.

He wrote back asking for examples (which I sent him) and then I never
heard from him again.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 43 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"