> No one ever listens to me.  (sigh)  The Sales Manual and Announcement
> archives are in the IBM Offering Information Tool.
> http://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/OIAccess.wss.

Tried some common queries; that source has been lobotomized as well. The RPQ
and announcements database is still fairly complete, but the sales manual is
pretty much shot full of holes. Search for 3033 or 3705 if you want to see
what I mean. Pretty much anything prior to late 1990's to 2000 is gone.

(grumble... it's not like you guys don't *make* disk storage. What's a few
gigs of disk really cost you? Heck, put the old sales manual stuff on CD/DVD
and *sell* it to us history buffs...grumble...grumble)

Thanks for the reference to the Fortran IAD. My memories of what should be
on PUT 8602 are getting a little faint, and the tape isn't in such good
shape...8-)

-- db

(who just set down the VM/370 R5 distribution tape on my desk. And VM/SP 1.0
source. And VM TCPIP 1.0 source and object. This tape archive is fascinating
stuff. Or maybe I'm just easily amused.)