I agree, whole heartedly.   I wish I could remember what the word or phrase that is uttered in the House of Lords or in Parliment when every one agrees with the speaker.  I would insert that word/phrase here.

David Boyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

07/27/2006 10:27 AM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System