I think we need to come up with the list of topics for ALL 80+ chapters a
nd
in the process discuss their appropriate location, VM-101, How-To or
Nifty-Tricks. I hadn't even thought of the DUMP/ETR processing as topics,

but VM-101 definately needs an introduction to DUMP (Why do I have that h
uge
file and why should I talk to IBM about it). All of these topics deserve
How-To/Nifty-Tricks version in the appropriate volume after it has been
introduced in VM-101.

But the project deserves the whole list of topics to work from.

/Tom Kern
/301-903-2211