On Aug 2, 2006, at 8:17 PM, Thomas Kern wrote:

That is the problem I get with most clients that claim to support implicit FTPS. I will also check my settings for Secure_FTP client and let you know what they are. I think I also set the secured FTP server to do a unix style list of
files.

Tried Unix listings; it didn't help. I also tried using lftp, which *should* be straight-ahead command-line FTP, and it had the same behavior: I logged in fine, got to the target directory fine, asked for a file list, and nothing ever came back.

Adam