On Thursday, 08/03/2006 at 11:28 MST, Adam Thornton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What firewall?  Shall I send you a network diagram (off-list) ?
> There ain't no such animal.  There are a number of routers, granted,
> but no firewalls.
>
> And I do have:
>
> 990  TCP FTPSERV2           SECURE TESTING ; SSLSERV
> test               00229
> *  TCP FTPSERV2           SECURE TESTING ; SSLSERV test
>
> In my PROFILE TCPIP

I believe you.  No errors on the TCPIP console at initialization?  None on
the SSL server console?  What do the SSL traces show you?  You're showing
classic symptoms of something blocking the client's data connection.
Naturally, without a trace it is rather difficult ot confirm.