Title: RE: Signal support

I am waiting breathlessly. Has the highly-placed and respected person at VSE developement responded, and cleared the air?

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU]On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:01 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Signal support

On Thursday, 08/03/2006 at 11:30 AST, "Wakser, David"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         A previous post mentioned that the only way the facility could
be
> enabled in VSE was through a special PTF that IBM had provided to one
customer.
> Now the question is: why did he need that PTF? This whole matter seems
poorly
> documented from the VSE side.

A highly-placed and respected person in VSE Development is investigating
to find out what's going on.  If all goes acccording to plan, I should
have an answer tomorrow.

BTW, that "previous post" was over in VSE-L.  Very confusing.  :-)

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed VSE-List messages and set aside VM-List for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com