A strange thing happened this morning. First off let me say that the zbox

is sitting on a public addr while the rest of the network is on a private

network. We have been experiencing poor ttl number and mediocore respose

times when pinging for the public addr.
Anyway this moring I noticed the wait time on one of the linux guests was

poor so I pinged the private router and got good numbers. I pinged the

public router and agot poor ttl and decent response numbers. I then tried

to ping the VM machine(from command line on my windows desktop). The VM

screen hun for a second and I got a LB658 and the ping timedout. After

about 5 secs the VM session came back and the sddr pinged.
The linux guest never died and they were still going when I looked.
Any ideas???????

thanks
Mace