Ah!  okay ...
Then it may be a font problem.
I mean:  They're wanting the same screen geometry,  is that correct?
If so,  then when you maximize,  X3270 would need different fonts to work with.

This is getting beyond me.  Best I know about X fonts is to select  "huge"  when I want to similarly enlarge an XTERM.

-- R;

Rich Smrcina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

09/19/2006 11:17 AM
Please respond to The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
From
Rich Smrcina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc
Subject
Re: OT: x3270 full screen

They don't desire a odd model configuration, just a way to blow up a mod
2 screen, then put it back.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007