The are several new z/VM 5.2.0 manuals on the Library Center at <http://p
ublibz.boulder.ibm.com/
bookmgr_OS390/libraryserver/zvmv5r2/>.  I have been asked to add these to
 our BookManager
collection. I usually  use the Softcopy Librarian to do this -- but all t
hat shows up there under the
Internet source is the December 2005 Collection Kit,  which I already hav
e. I tried downloading a few
of the new .boo files from Library Center and adding them to the collecti
on on my PC, but Softcopy
Librarian shows them with title "Unknown", I think because I could not fi
nd a bookshelf to download.

Does anyone have a list of the new manuals (and their filenames)?

Does any know how to download a bookshelf from Library Center?

Does anyone know of a way to download all of the new books at once, inste
ad of one at a time?
(That's why I use Softcopy Librarian, to handle all this correctly. When
I try to do this manually, I tend
to make mistakes, and it is very time-consuming.)

Did the existence of these new manuals ever get announced anywhere?

Alan Ackerman
alan (dot) ackerman (at) bank of america (dot) com