Tony,

You're right.

This site doesn't normally publish books for new versions until the version
is GA; but, I guess z/OS v1.8 is GA today so they are behind.  It'll be
interesting to see how long it takes them to catch up.

Dennis

             "Tony Harminc"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             net>                                                       To
             Sent by: "The IBM         IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: New z/VM 5.2.0 Manuals May 2006

             09/29/2006 10:09
             AM

             Please respond to
               "The IBM z/VM
             Operating System"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 ARK.EDU>

Dennis Schaffer wrote:

> I've generally thought that the VM group was one of the
> better IBM groups for communicating with the Softcopy folks
> (or maybe they just don't update their manuals very much
> between releases).  However, it appears that communication
> hasn't happened yet for these latest updates.

The z/OS 1.8 books aren't there yet either, though they're online
individually.

Tony H.