>I'm using DFSMSRM mount commands from my VM user id.  I only have 1 library
>with multiple drive types.  1 Frame has a 3490 C2A drive, the other frame
>as 3 - 3590 drives.

Hmm, okay, well the problem here is you have one library with two
different drive types and specific volumes for each.  When you request
a volume to be mounted, RMS does not know the difference in drives
when they are all in one library.  Perhaps you previously had an exit
that differentiated the volumes and drives to help out RMS?

Best Regards,
Les Geer
IBM z/VM and Linux Development
  • DFSMS RMM - was, accidentally, Re: ... Les Geer (607-429-3580)