That is kind of what I was hoping for, but I don't think that would
work, at least if I'm only trying to change the newer systems.

Perhaps I'm just too frighten to make a "simple" change that will
affect 1,000 or so users, without testing.  That is why I would perfer
to make a change only on the newer systems.

But if I make a change on all other systems to select a non-EDS logmode
and then change the VM/VTAM books to be EDS devices, I should get what I
want.  I'm trying to keep from modifying the old systems.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/10/2006 11:17 AM >>>
Hello Tom,

        Very interesting problem.  Are you planning on adjusting the
base model you are using for your autoinstalled terminals?

        Each CICS has a grplist that would have the terminal
definitions
required for that CICS.

Ed Martin
Aultman Health Foundation