    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* The IBM z/VM Operating System
    [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Kress, Raymond
    *Sent:* Friday, October 20, 2006 2:25 PM
    *To:* IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
    *Subject:* Vmdump as a file

    I have a dump from VMDUMP in my reader queue.   I want to send the
    dump itself to IBM without doing a DUMPLOAD command

    Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get this rdr entry to a
    file.

    Raymond F. Kress
    EPS Technical Services, Mainframe
    Phone (216) 257 5422
    Pager  (888) 357-5680
    Fax     (216) 257-5843
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    ***National City made the following annotations

    This communication is a confidential and proprietary business
    communication. It is intended solely for the use of the designated
    recipient(s). If this communication is received in error, please
    contact the sender and delete this communication.