The model 20 was a unique 360. It was made in Germany and had some quite
different supervisor-state opcodes (e.g. XIO for doing I/O). In my youth
I stumbled across the minutes of the local IBM User group (circa 1967)
and there was a big debate as to whether those with 360/20 should form
their own user group. (There's something Pythonesque about that, sort of
like the PLPA from Life of Brian: "Splitter!")

Neale