Hi folks,

Is there a way to set the "MORE" time for the operator's console at IPL of
z/VM?

I've set 'CP TERM MORE 0 1 HOLD OFF' in OPERATOR's PROFILE EXEC, but this
does not seem to come into play until near the end of the IPL, long after
AUTOLOG1 starts linux guests etc. This is inconvenient for our operators,
as we use the Integrated 3270 console on the HMC and they have to manually
select Keys > Clear from the toolbar of the window to scroll to the next
screen, or wait for the "MORE" time to expire.

Thanks in advance,
Fred Schmidt
Department of Corporate and Information Services (DCIS)
Data Centre Services (DCS)
Northern Territory Government