On Dec 1, 2006, at 12:26 PM, William Munson wrote:
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/ email_terms/

<keanu>
Whoa.
</keanu>

How can I know not to read the email unless I read to the bottom, where it says not to read it?

My brain just exploded, and that's even before I clicked through to the EULA doubtless presented in those T&Cs there.

Adam