Last part is: articleID=196601

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Zimelis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 2:48 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM sues PSI

Hi Dave,
   First, I don't think IBM is branching out into the healthcare area.  (One
assumes you meant patent infringement.)

   Second, I'm with Richard Schuh.  I can't get the URL to work either.  And
yes, I noticed that it wrapped.  Even pasting the two bits together doesn't
yield a working URL for me.  Perhaps someone who got it to work could send
the last part (starting with "ArticleID=").

                                        Marty

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may
contain material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or
"Protected Health Information," within the meaning of the regulations under
the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996. If it is not
clear that you are the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank
you.