But Hercules is definitely targeted to hobbyists. PSI is attempting to
target businesses. That is likely (IMO) why IBM does not sue any of the
Hercules developers. Although I guess that they could. I hope not
because I use Hercules to learn Linux on zSeries.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.