Thanks, I was hoping that I wasn't dreaming it.

Chuckie: please don't start any threads regarding dreams about Uli!

Richard Heritage wrote:
According to a presentation given by Ulrich Weigand at the last SHARE,
the 3590 support went open source in March of this year, so there are no
longer any OCO modules.

Richard Heritage
Lead Systems Software Engineer
IT @ Johns Hopkins

Rich Smrcina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/20/06 12:56 PM >>>
Only the 3590 tape driver (and I even thought that was being
resolved).
 If you don't need 3590 support, it's all good.

Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
Cell: (414)491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI