Kurt Acker wrote:

Greetings Perfkit users and ListServ followers,

PERF440 PACKMOD has been placed back on the FTP with the other mods. For our records, we would still like customers to open PMR's at all release levels. Please also note that the r440 version will not become an official part of APAR VM64152 due to its end of service classification. We plan to make this a local mod, that will most likely be downloaded from: http://www.vm.ibm.com/related/perfkit/ We will of course add an official follow up post once that has taken place.

I probably read some notes out of chronological order, but is this still the plan, to post unsupported local mods for V4R4 customers on the web page for the product?

Thanks and Best Regards, Kurt Acker

Thanks,
Nick